Proud New Business Owners

I know this update is a little outdated, but I figured I would fit it in before this blog becomes ALL about the baby.
As most of you know, Alex and I are the proud new owners of Laughlin Construction Company. We officially took over on March 30th. For those of you that weren't able to celebrate with us, here are a few pictures from the day of the closing. Things are going really well and we couldn't be more excited to make this company our own!

Jerry Laughlin (the former owner) with Alex on closing day

Our friends Matt & Catherine Bosley surprised us in May with a party to celebrate our new business venture. They managed to invite all of our closest friends and family to Omaha without us even suspecting a thing. The biggest surprise was that our Mom's were even able to keep it a secret!! :)

It meant so much to Alex and I that everyone was there to show their support and help us celebrate. Here are a few pictures from that night.




No comments: