First of all, I must apologize to those of you who have been checking the blog regularly for updates. One would think that working for the family business and staying home with Avery part-time would allow me more time to post updates, but unfortunately the blog has suffered from neglect over these last few months. Honestly, I think that a huge part of it was that I liked having the blog to look at while I was at work and away from her all day. So naturally, now that I am home with her there wasn't as big of a priority to keep it updated...or so I thought. In recent weeks, many of our faithful blog followers have voiced their concerns and I have promised to be more dedicated to keeping you all up to speed on What's Happening with the Hansen's.
So, I hope you have a few minutes...cuz there is a lot of catching up to do. :) Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment