Thanks for a great birthday Alex!

Alex gave me some very beautiful earings for my Birthday/Christmas gift, and Avery loved them just as much as Mommy! She loves to play with them while they are in my ears too - Ouch!



Alex also made a huge sacrifice and took me to PF Chang's for my birthday dinner. He's gotten sick the last 2 times we've eaten there and swore he would never go back. Thankfully, he didn't get sick this time!

Avery got to sit in a big girl booster seat between Mommy and Daddy. She couldn't get enough of the fried rice.

Daddy inspecting the rice to make sure it was safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like mother, like daughter. Ha, Ha. I didn't read the caption, until I recognized that Avery was eating PF Changs Chicken Fried Rice and then I saw the bag and then read the caption. I hoped that she liked it! And I hope that Alex didn't get sick.