The Stroller Saga Ends...

My Mom & Dad had always planned on buying us our stroller & carseat system for the baby shower, but my Mom ran into a little snag when she went to actually purchase it from Target. They had clearanced it out and were unable to locate one at any of the Target stores in the Tri-State area. Well, let's just say I got a "tad bit" emotional about the situation (and yes, I am blaming that on the hormones). But luckily, Alex's Aunt Rhonda lives in Dallas where there is a plethura of Targets. After sitting on hold for what seemed like hours, I finally tracked one down at a Target store near their home in Plano and Rhonda was so kind as to pick it up and have it shipped to us here in Omaha. We can't thank her enough for going out of her way to help us out. I also can't thank my Mom enough for putting up with my strange emotional attachment to this specific stroller. :)


No comments: