At our Dr. appt on Friday we found out that I am dilated to 1cm. Although that doesn't mean too much at this point it's nice to know that things are progressing.
Look at those Chubby Cheeks!!!
We had another ultrasound on Wednesday b/c Dr. Besse wanted to make sure that the baby is positioned head down - and he/she definately is, so we are good to go. Our last ultrasound was in week 23, so it was exciting to see how much bigger the baby has gotten during the last 15 weeks. According to the ultrasound measurements the baby is already 7lbs 5oz!!
At our Dr. appt on Friday we found out that I am dilated to 1cm. Although that doesn't mean too much at this point it's nice to know that things are progressing.

At our Dr. appt on Friday we found out that I am dilated to 1cm. Although that doesn't mean too much at this point it's nice to know that things are progressing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment