Hangin with my girlfriends!

Avery has 2 baby girlfriends, Mia and Teagan, that were born 2 weeks after her (they were actually both born on the same day - March 5th).

This is a picture of Mia and her mommy Sarah with us - they are our next door neighbors. It has been fun to experience all the "firsts" with Sarah throughout our pregnancies and now motherhood. I am sure there will be many more blog posts with pictures of Mia and Avery playing together!


This is a picture of Avery and Teagan. Teagan's mommy Anne and I work together at NetShops...and...Teagan and Avery will be going to the same daycare - so we are almost certain that they will be best buds! :) The weather has finally started to cooperate so Anne and I have gone on several walks with the girls while we were on maternity leave. We are both dreading going back to work, but it will be nice to have eachother for moral support when we do.

No comments: