Mother's Day - my new favorite holiday

I had the most wonderful 1st Mother's Day! We headed to SSC on Saturday night to spend the weekend with our Moms. We went out for a delicious brunch on Sunday with both of our parents and Alex's sister Erika and her son Keller. After brunch we went back to Marsha and Doug's house for cake and ice cream to celebrate Erika's birthday. I spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out with my Mom and Avery - we even managed to get in a good nap. :) And to top off the perfect day, we had Rosie's for dinner (the world's best pizza) before heading back home.
I would have to say that this is by far my new favorite holiday. I absolutely LOVE being a mom!!!

Mommy & Avery's 1st Mother's Day

Mommy, Avery, & Grandma Pat

Avery & Grandma Pat having a very fun conversation.

Alex with his Mom

Avery & Grandma Marsha

Daddy was able to steal his baby girl away from Mommy, the Grandma's, and Aunt Erika for just a few minutes to enjoy a little cuddle time.

No comments: