I'm not sure if I have mentioned it on here before or not, but Avery LOVES her toes! When I sat her in her Bumbo seat today it only took a few seconds for her to spot those little piggy's and try to get them in her mouth. Who needs toys when you have toes - haha :)
4 Months Old!!!!
At her 4 month check-up Avery weighed in at 12lbs 3oz (25th %) and was 25in long (75th %) - tall and skinny! She is becoming more and more animated every day, and it seems as though she has inherited Mommy's knack for conversation. Again, once I learn how to download the videos to this blog I will be able to share some of Avery's stories with you. :)Stay tuned....


I'm not sure if I have mentioned it on here before or not, but Avery LOVES her toes! When I sat her in her Bumbo seat today it only took a few seconds for her to spot those little piggy's and try to get them in her mouth. Who needs toys when you have toes - haha :)

I'm not sure if I have mentioned it on here before or not, but Avery LOVES her toes! When I sat her in her Bumbo seat today it only took a few seconds for her to spot those little piggy's and try to get them in her mouth. Who needs toys when you have toes - haha :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Her smile is so contagious! She looks like a ball of sunshine.
Post a Comment